We use the following types of cookie:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to deliver adverts more relevant to your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
- Similar Technologies. We may use "clear GIFs” (aka "Web beacons” or "pixel tags”) or similar technologies, in our website and/or in our communications with you to enable us to know whether you have visited a web page or received a message. A clear GIF is typically a one-pixel, transparent image (although it can be a visible image as well), located on a web page or in an e-mail that communicates to us whether you viewed an email that we sent you or visited a certain page on our website. A clear GIF may enable us to relate your viewing or receipt of a web page or message to other information we hold about you.
The table below explains the cookies (and similar technologies) we use and why.
Third Party Cookies
Some of the cookies we use are third party cookies. We work with other companies, such as search engine providers, so that we can learn more about our customers, in order to understand performance and engagement, provide a personalised experience and deliver more relevant advertising. The table below further explains the third party cookies that are used on our website and their purposes. To learn more about how these third parties process information, follow the links in the table below to the third party privacy notice. If you wish to opt out of any of these cookies then please follow the links provided for information on opting out or change your browser settings as explained below.
How do I change my cookie settings?
Cookies can be controlled by your web browser settings. Whether our cookies are used will depend on your browser settings, so you are in control. You can choose not to accept any cookies, or accept only certain cookies, or to be prompted before a cookie is saved to your hard drive, or to only accept cookies from certain websites that you designate. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, please use the following links:
Please be aware that by blocking all cookies you may not be able to access or use all the features of our website and you will not receive a personalised service.
Changes to our Cookies Policy
Any changes we may make to this Policy in the future will be posted on this page and will be effective upon posting. Your continued use of our website after any such changes are posted will be considered to have been notified of such changes. Under certain circumstances, we may also elect to have such changes notified to you by e-mail or by posting a notice on the homepage of our website. You should regularly check back to this page from time to time.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com.
We are Forevermark Limited, registered in England and Wales under company number 06501918 and have our registered office at Forevermark, 20 Carlton House Terrace, London, SW1Y 5AN