USER CONTENT: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For the interactive game & prizes:
For the interactive game & prizes:
- Participants must be aged 18 or above and ordinarily resident in Hong Kong or Macau.
- Campaign Period: 14 March 2017 – 3 April 2017.
- Within the dedicated Campaign Period, participants who have submitted the best entries to be judged by Forevermark filled in complete and correct personal information and successfully followed the official Forevermark Instagram account, will win a set of complimentary tickets for 2 (Value HK$960) for the ONE STEP CLOSER PAKHO LIVE 2017 CONCERT (to be held in Hong Kong from April 28 to 30)
- The concert date will be assigned and is final.
- Travel costs and/or other expenses are not included in the prize and will not be reimbursed.
- There will be altogether 15 winners.
- 5 winners are to be announced on below 3 dates, respectively:
- 20 March 2017 (submission from 14 March to 19 March before 23:59:59 HKT)
- 27 March 2017 (submission from 20 March to 26 March before 23:59:59 HKT)
- 3 April 2017 (submission from 27 March to 2 April before 23:59:59 HKT)
- Winners will be announced on or before 6pm on the announcement dates at campaign site.
- Winners will be individually notified by email for prize redemption on or before April 12, 2017. For winner who cannot reply within 7 days from notification, his/ her right for prize redemption will be forfeited.
- Winners are expected to collect the prize according to the details stated in the redemption letter. For those who fail to collect within deadline, their rights for prize redemption will be forfeited.
- All products, services and information regarding the prize are directly sold and supplied to winner by the supplier who is solely responsible for all related obligations and liabilities.
- The prize cannot be exchanged/ redeemed for cash, discount or other promotional offers.
- Participants are responsible for ensuring that the correct entry of their personal information and have not embezzled any other party's information. Should there be any incorrect information; participants will be disqualified for such participation and/ or prize redemption. And if Forevermark cannot notify winner(s) because of such incorrect information, Forevermark will not bear any responsibility. Besides, if this leads to any loss to Forevermark or any other third party, the participant shall undertake the full responsibility.
Please refer to Forevermark's Privacy Statement at Forevermark.com for handling personal information provided by the participants. All information, including personal data, will be used for purposes of this campaign. Subject to the Participant's confirmation, Forevermark, its affiliates or business partners may send to the Participants information about the latest products and services which Forevermark, its affiliates or business partners may offer, or any promotion and campaign relating to such products or services, and which will be of interest to the Participants.
- No replacement if the prize is lost, stolen, damaged or expired.
- Employees and direct relatives of Forevermark, other companies in the De Beers Group of Companies, its affiliates and business partners are not eligible for the campaign.
- Forevermark reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- In the case of any disputes, Forevermark reserves the right of final decision.
For intellectual property:
By responding #ForevermarkxPakho, you grant to Forevermark Limited and its affiliates and/or related entities (collectively “Forevermark”) a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, world-wide license in perpetuity to use your moniker, handle, photos, videos and/or other content and any intellectual property content (“User Content”) that you have tagged with #ForevermarkxPakho in any media, including but not limited to its website, social media pages, marketing, third party materials featuring the Forevermark brand, and advertising. Forevermark may use, reproduce, distribute, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit your Photos/ Videos in any manner in its sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever, and you hereby waive all moral rights to the User Content. You hereby represent and warrant that: (i) you own all rights in and to the User Content; (ii) you have permission from any person(s) appearing in or any materials featured in the User Content; (iii) you are not a minor; and (iv) Forevermark’s use of your moniker, handle and User Content will not violate the rights of any third party (including intellectual property, image or privacy rights) or any law. You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold Forevermark and any person acting on Forevermark’s behalf harmless from any liability related in any way to Forevermark’s legal use of the User Content. Should you wish for us to stop using the User Content at any time, please email us at the following address:firstname.lastname@example.org.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, and you agree that the courts of Hong Kong shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).