INSTAGRAM CONTEST (19 June 2018 – 19 July 2018):
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions (T&Cs) govern the contest #ForeverMoments (“Contest”) brought to you by Forevermark Diamonds India Pvt. Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of India, with its registered office at Advanced Business Centre, 83 Maker Chambers VI, Nariman Point, 400 021, Mumbai (“Forevermark”).
- By submitting your Entry for the Contest, you shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted these T&Cs and have agreed to be bound by them.
- Participants must be aged 18 or above, and citizens of India, residing in India. No purchase of any kind whatsoever (monetary or otherwise) from Forevermark India is required to be eligible for participation in the Contest. Any eligible person may participate in this Contest subject to compliance with these T&Cs.
- Participant is responsible for procuring a valid Indian passport, in case they win. Forevermark will not be held responsible if a Participant is unable to redeem the prize because they do not hold a valid passport.
- Campaign Period: the campaign will start at 00:01 (IST) on 19 June 2018 – and will end at 23:59 (IST) on 19 July 2018.
How to participate?
- To participate in this Contest, a participant must undertake the following actions:
(a) Follow Forevermark on its Instagram page - @ForevermarkIndia
(b) On your Instagram Handle/Feed, upload a photograph or a video and mention your #ForeverMoments/Forever story along with the post and
(c) include the brand hashtag;
#ForeverMoments and tag the Forevermark India Instagram handle - @forevermarkindia,
the completion of all actions detailed (a) – (c) above, constituting an “Entry” to the Contest.
- Entries must be the participant's original work and must not contain, incorporate or reference any content/data that is owned by any third party, or that would require the consent of any third party in any jurisdiction, or which infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, right of privacy, other intellectual property and/or any other applicable proprietary or contractual rights.
- Participants shall ensure that their Entries are not, and will not be, abusive, offensive, obscene or vulgar or in any manner likely to defame/offend any person, section, cast, race or religion and/or in violation of any constitutional right under Indian law.
- Incomplete entries will be disqualified from the Contest at Forevermark's discretion.
- A participant is allowed to submit multiple Entries throughout the Campaign Period, provided that the image and story for each Entry is distinctly different. However, if a participant’s Entry has been chosen as a winning Entry, then all subsequent entries will not be declared as a winning Entry.
- Within the dedicated Campaign Period, participants who have submitted the best Entries in Instagram to be judged by Forevermark in its discretion, and successfully constituted as an “Entry” to the Contest., stands a chance to win:
- Mega Prize - Return Ticket For two (Economy Class) from Mumbai to London;
- Other Winners (3 in number) – Gift Voucher/ Gift Hamper worth INR 5,000
- A bespoke content will be created for each winner by incorporating their submitted Entry and may be featured in the Forevermark.com Now Forever section and the official Forevermark’s Instagram account. Creation of the content and putting up on the website is Forevermark’s discretion
- Winners (1 Winner & 3 Consolation Prizes) will be individually notified by Instagram DM for prize redemption on or before 29th July, 2018. For winner who cannot reply within 7 days from notification, his/ her right for prize redemption will be forfeited.
- Forevermark is not obliged to notify unsuccessful participants.
- It will not be Forevermark’s responsibility to obtain a visa for the winning participant. The winner will fly from Mumbai and Forevermark will not be responsible for winners travel to Mumbai.
- Forevermark will not be responsible if the winner misses flight given any circumstances.
- The prize must be collected by the winner himself/herself upon presenting suitable ID proof and acknowledgment receipt. If the winner fails to receive the prize at the time of delivery, Forevermark reserves the right to require the winner to collect the prize from a location specified by it within a reasonable period specified by Forevermark. The winner shall not have the right to claim any damages, loss or costs from Forevermark for delay in delivery of or any defects in relation to the prize on any grounds whatsoever.
Other terms of the Contest
- The prize cannot be exchanged/ redeemed for cash, discount or other promotional offers.
- Participants are responsible for ensuring that the correct entry of their personal information and have not embezzled any other party's information. Should there be any incorrect information; participants will be disqualified for such participation and/ or prize redemption. If Forevermark cannot notify winner(s) because of such incorrect information, Forevermark will not bear any responsibility. Besides, if this leads to any loss to Forevermark or any other third party, the participant shall undertake the full responsibility.
- Information provided by a participant in connection with this Contest, is being shared with and collected by Forevermark, and not with Facebook. Please refer to Forevermark's Privacy Statement at Forevermark.com for handling personal information provided by the participants. All information, including personal data, will be used only for purposes of this campaign. Subject to the participant's confirmation, Forevermark, its affiliates or business partners may send to the participants information about the latest products and services which Forevermark, its affiliates or business partners may offer, or any promotion and campaign relating to such products or services, and which will be of interest to the participants. Personal information provided by participants will be used only for the campaign, communications with participants about the Contest, publicising the Contest on social media platforms and administration purposes in relation thereof, and the participant hereby expressly consents and permits the use of such data and information for such purpose.
- No replacement if the prize is lost, stolen, damaged or expired.
- Employees, directors, managers, officers of Forevermark and their respective immediate relatives, other companies in the De Beers Group of Companies, its affiliates and business partners, are not eligible for the campaign.
- Forevermark reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- In the case of any disputes, Forevermark reserves the right of final decision.
- Decisions of Forevermark shall be final and binding with regard to the Contest and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- For intellectual property:
By responding #ForeverMoments , you grant to Forevermark Limited and its affiliates and/or related entities (collectively “Forevermark”) a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, world-wide license for the Contest purposes to use your photos, videos and/or other content and any intellectual property content (“User Content”) that you have tagged with #ForeverMoments on Forevermark Instagram page. Forevermark may use or reproduce the User Content as provided in these T&Cs. You hereby represent and warrant that: (i) you own all rights in and to the User Content; (ii) you have permission from any person(s) appearing in or any materials featured in the User Content; (iii) you are not a minor; and (iv) Forevermark’s use of your User Content will not violate the rights of any third party (including intellectual property, image or privacy rights) or any law. You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold Forevermark and any person acting on Forevermark’s behalf harmless from any liability related in any way to Forevermark’s legal use of the User Content.
- A participant shall not transfer any of his/her rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions to anyone else without the consent of Forevermark.
- This Contest and these T&Cs are governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws of India. All disputes arising from or relating to this Contest or these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Mumbai only.