Karlie Kloss and Zendaya sparkle in Forevermark diamonds at the 2017 Met Gala
Zendaya and Karlie Kloss lit up the red carpet in Forevermark Diamonds at the 2017 Met Gala held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
The theme of the night and the 2017 Costume Institute exhibition, Rei Kawakubo/Comme des Garçons, inspired Hollywood’s leading ladies to dress in bold, avant-garde architectural ensembles. The diamond jewelry paired with the looks did not disappoint adding drama and sparkle in the form of stacks of rings and colorful fancy yellow diamonds.
Actress Zendaya stunned in dramatic fancy yellow diamond earrings and a fancy yellow diamond ring that perfectly complimented her whimsical, golden-hued Dolce & Gabbana gown.
When: May 1st, 2017
Where: Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, NY
Who: Zendaya, Actress
- Forevermark Exceptional Diamond Ring with Radiant Fancy Intense Yellow Diamond with Side Trillions set in Platinum, 13.02 ctw
- Forevermark Fancy Yellow Diamond Radiant Double Drop Earrings, 12.99 ctw
Model Karlie Kloss paired her striking black and white Carolina Herrera ensemble with not one, but four Forevermark Exceptional Diamond rings stacked on one finger totaling 33 carats as well as a classic pair of stud earrings.
Who: Karlie Kloss, Model
- Forevermark by A. Link Center of My Universe Diamond Studs set in 18k White Gold, 6.00 ctw
- Forevermark Exceptional Diamond Ring with Round Brilliant Diamond and Pear-shaped Accents set in Platinum, 4.83 ctw
- Forevermark Exceptional Diamond Ring with Emerald Diamond set in Platinum, 5.94 ctw
- Forevermark Exceptional Diamond Ring with Cushion Diamond set in Platinum, 11.03 ctw
- Forevermark Exceptional Diamond Ring with Radiant Diamond set in Platinum, 11.15 ctw
From the world’s biggest stages to intimate exhibitions and exclusives, see what is in from season to season.