FOR ALL THAT YOU DO SWEEPSTAKES
Strong. Resilient. Compassionate. These are just a few words to describe the members of our community who are working tirelessly to help us during this pandemic – the healthcare professionals, the teachers, the grocery store clerks and many more. We want to express our gratitude by giving away five (5) pairs of Forevermark Tribute™ Collection Bezel Studs, $795 (USD) retail value each.
To enter, DM us by May 19, 2020 with a photo of them (working if possible), and write a few words explaining what they do.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. Open to entrants who are legal residents of U.S. and Canada (excluding Quebec) 18+ years old. Enter by May 19, 2020 by sending a Facebook DM to Forevermark US nominating an everyday hero in the fight against coronavirus or COVID-19, with a short description of nominee’s work and a photo of nominee. Nominee must be a legal resident of U.S. or Canada (excluding Quebec) 18+ years old. Sponsor may post entries on its Facebook page in its discretion. Five (5) winners will be chosen by random drawing. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Math skill-test required to confirm any winner(s) in Canada. Each winner gets one (1) pair of Forevermark Tribute™ Collection Bezel Stud Earrings, ARV $795. Total ARV all prizes $3,975 (USD). Prizes will be delivered when stay-at-home orders in New York State and New York City have been sufficiently lifted. See Official Rules https://www.facebook.com/forevermarkus/. Sponsor: Forevermark US, Inc., 300 First Stamford Place, Stamford, CT 06902. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
FOR ALL THAT YOU DO SWEEPSTAKES
Sponsored by Forevermark US, Inc.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) 18+ YEARS OLD. ENTRY PERIOD CLOSES MAY 19, 2020 AT 11:59 am ET.
1) How It Works: Individuals may nominate themselves or another person who is an everyday hero making a difference in fighting the novel coronavirus or COVID-19 with compassion, strength and courage. Nominee must be people on the frontlines of the battle against the virus, such as a nurse, doctor or other hospital or health care worker, first responder, mental health worker, grocery store worker, sanitation worker, postal carrier, or worker at an essential utility that brings us water, electricity or gas or keeps or public transportation running. Five (5) nominees will be selected in a random drawing to receive a prize gift of appreciation.
2) Eligibility to Enter and Nominate: Natural persons who are legal residents of the United States or Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, who have read and agree to these Official Rules, agree that Sponsor may post and publicly display their entry, and have obtained written permission from the nominee (which may be in an email or text) to be entered in the Sweepstakes as described in these Rules. Employees of Sponsor and their immediate family members (including mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son or spouse), regardless of where they live; or persons who reside in the same household, whether related or not, are not eligible.
3) Eligibility to Be Nominated or Win: Nominees who are legal residents of the United States or Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 years of age or older at the time of winner verification, who work on the frontlines of the fight against the novel coronavirus and COVID-19, and who have read and agree to these Official Rules and have granted their permission to be entered in the Sweepstakes as described in these Rules, and for information about them to be posted and publicly displayed. Employees of Sponsor and their immediate family members (including mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son or spouse), regardless of where they live; or persons who reside in the same household, whether related or not, are not eligible.
4) Entry Period: The period for eligible individuals to submit an entry nominating an eligible nominee opens April 22, 2020 at 12:00 Noon Eastern Time and closes May 19, 2020 at 11:59 am Eastern Time (“Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official clock of the Sweepstakes.
5) How to Enter to Nominate a Hero: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Individuals who are eligible to enter to nominate a hero may enter one (1) eligible nominee in the Sweepstakes by sharing the story of the nominee and their work on the frontlines, in a Facebook Direct Message (DM) to Sponsor sent during the Entry Period. The DM entry must include no more than 125 characters or 65 words describing the nominee and their work, and a photo of the nominee (at work, if possible), as further explained below. Entries also must include the name and email address of the individual submitting the entry. Individuals submitting an entry must have a Facebook account; account registration is free. Limit one (1) entry with one (1) nomination per individual. Should more than one (1) entry with one (1) nomination per individual be made, such as by using multiple accounts, Sponsor may void all such entries. All entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. The Official Rules form a binding legal agreement between individuals who submit entries, nominees and Sponsor with respect to the Sweepstakes.
6) Entry Requirements:
a. Entry must be in English and must not exceed 125 characters or 62 words, and must be original to and owned by the individual submitting it.
b. Entry must give the nominee’s name and job.
c. Entry must give the name and email address of the individual submitting the entry.
c. Photo of the nominee (at work, if possible) must be attached to the entry, and must be a square jpg, preferably 1080x1080; no videos.
d. Entry must not have been previously submitted in a promotion or published for any purpose.
e. Entry contents must be a truthful description of the nominee and their work on the frontlines of the fight against the novel coronavirus and COVD-19.
7) Entry Must Not …
a. Must not identify any person or party other than the nominee and the individual who submitted the entry.
b. Must not disparage any person or party; must not communicate messages or images inconsistent with appreciation of our heroes.
c. Must not contain material that violates or infringes another's rights, such as privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights including copyright infringement and use of other brand names.
d. Must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, pornographic, obscene, discriminatory, hateful, offensive, tortious, defamatory or libelous.
e. Must not promote alcohol, illegal or recreational drugs, tobacco, firearms or weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any political agenda or message.
f. Must not contain material that is unlawful or contrary to the laws or regulations of the United States or any state, or of Canada or any province or territory.
8) Posting of Entries: Sponsor will review the entries and may select entries or portions of entries to post on its Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/forevermarkus/ and elsewhere for public viewing. Sponsor may add the hashtags #Ad or #Sweepstakes and #ForAllThatYouDo and #TributetoYou, and the tag @forevermarkus, to each posted entry. Sponsor may post, take down, edit and rotate entries in its sole discretion, and/or post on other channels or use in paid social media. All eligible entries will be entered into the drawing, regardless of whether Sponsor posts the entry. An individual’s submission of an entry indicates the individual's grant to Sponsor of a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, sub-licensable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, communicate to the public, make available, create derivative works from, amend and display such entry in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including without limitation for promotional or marketing purposes. An individual’s submission of an entry indicates the individual’s waiver of any applicable moral rights the individual may have in the entry. If requested, the individual will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to use the entry pursuant to this grant.
9) Winner Selection: A random drawing to select five (5) winners will be held on or about May 22, 2020, from all eligible entries received, at the Sponsor’s offices or equivalent locations. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in the Official Rules.
10) Prizes: Five (5) Prizes will be awarded to five (5) nominees. Each Prize is a pair of Forevermark Tribute™ Collection Bezel Stud Earrings. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Prize: $795 (USD).Total ARV of all Prizes: $3,975 (USD).Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an alternate prize of equal or greater value in the event of prize unavailability. Prize may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash by winners. Prize ARV will be taxable income to winner. All applicable federal, state and local taxes are winner’s responsibility. All winners who are United States residents will be required to complete a Form W-9 for tax reporting purposes. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
11) Winner Notification: Individuals whose entries were drawn as potential winners will be notified by Sponsor via Facebook DM on or about May 22, 2020 and may be subject to Sponsor’s verification of eligibility. These individuals must confirm receipt of notification and provide Sponsor with contact information for the nominee (with permission of the nominee) within five (5) business days of notification. Sponsor will notify the nominees who are potential winners, and may (i) request verification of eligibility (such as a valid hospital or store badge or recent pay stub identifying the employer); (ii) require them to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Publicity Release providing a postal address for mailing of the prize, and Form W-9 for tax reporting for nominees who are United States residents; and (iii) administer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to nominees who are Canadian residents, within five (5) business days of notification, or prize may be forfeited and an alternate potential winner selected. In the event a potential winner is deemed ineligible or unable to accept a prize for any reason, a new potential winner will be selected following the procedures outlined above. All prizes will be awarded. Only nominees who are on the frontlines of the battle against the virus, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, are eligible to win a prize.
12) Prize Delivery: Prizes will be sent to winners at their postal address (which must not be a post office box) via Registered United States Mail or FedEx, signature required, within five (5) business days of the date when stay-at-home orders in New York state and New York City have been sufficiently lifted for Sponsor’s business to reopen. Sponsor will contact winners prior to shipment of the prizes to reconfirm delivery details. Winners should notify Sponsor promptly at email@example.com in the event of any changes in their contact information that may impact Sponsor communications or prize delivery.
14) Release and Indemnification: By participating in the Sweepstakes, individuals who submit entries and nominees agree that Sponsor, Facebook, and their officers, directors, employees, affiliates,agents, successors and assigns (collectively, “Sponsor Entities”) have no liability or responsibility and are hereby released from any liability or responsibility for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind resulting from the Sweepstakes, Prize, posting of entries, or use of any content or Likeness, including without limitation claims unknown when this release is entered; and further agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor Entities from any claims, liability, damage, loss, injury or death to persons or property caused or claimed to be caused, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by participation in Sweepstakes; the contents or posting of any entry; any misrepresentation or violation of third party rights by the individual or nominee; use of any content or Likeness; or acceptance, possession or use of a Prize (or any activity related to any of the foregoing).
15) Administration of Sweepstakes: Entries generated by script, macro, bot or other automated means are void. Sponsor is not responsible for inaccurate information, human error, technical malfunctions, data transmission problems, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, incomplete, illegible or misdirected entries. If Sponsor suspects, in its sole discretion, that any misuse, tampering or technical difficulties may compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor may void the entries at issue, or terminate or modify the Sweepstakes, or conduct a random drawing to award the Prize using all eligible entries received as of the termination date. All federal, state, provincial, territorial and local laws and regulations apply, and all terms and conditions of Facebook apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
16) Disputes: The agreement formed by these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The sole and exclusive forum and venue for any dispute shall be in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Individuals who submit entries and nominees agree that: (i) under no circumstance may any individual or nominee obtain any punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses, and individuals and nominees (including winners) waive all right to such claims: (ii) all causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any Prize, or any entry, nomination, post or publicity shall be resolved individually, not in any form of class action; and (iii) all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, with no award of attorney’s fees or other legal costs.
17) Entire Agreement: These Official Rules and any Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Publicity Release serve as an agreement with Sponsor and reflect the entire understanding between each individual who submits an entry or nominee and Sponsor concerning the Sweepstakes and the subject matter hereof. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision, which will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term will not constitute a waiver of that term or any other term. No modification or waiver of the terms shall be effective unless made in a writing signed by all parties.
18) Winners’ List: For a winners’ list or copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope with your request to Forevermark US, Inc., 300 First Stamford Place, Stamford, CT 06902 before December 14, 2020. The winners’ list also will be posted on Sponsor’s Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/forevermarkus/ by or about July 17, 2020.
19) Sponsor Name and Address. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Forevermark US, Inc., 300 First Stamford Place, Stamford, CT 06902. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.