FOREVERMARK® NIGHT OUT SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
Sponsored by Forevermark US, Inc.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. OPEN TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS OF FAIRFIELD COUNTY, CONNECTICUT ONLY.
1) Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to natural persons who are legal residents of the U.S. and Fairfield County, Connecticut; 18 years of age or older at the time of entry; and attend a Charity Shopping Event from 6-9 pm ET on Wednesday, October 19, 2016, at one of the following jewelry stores and locations (each, a "Jeweler"):
J. Albert Johnson Jewelers
1957 Black Rock Turnpike
Fairfield, CT 06825
David Harvey Jewelers
995 Post Road
Darien, CT 06820
LUX, BOND & GREEN
136 Main Street
Westport, CT 06880
Employees of Sponsor or any Jeweler and their immediate family members (including mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son or spouse), regardless of where they live; or persons who reside in the same household, whether related or not, are not eligible.
2) How to Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Individuals who meet the eligibility requirements and have read and accepted these Official Rules, and attend the Charity Shopping Event on Wednesday, October 19, 2016, at one of the Jewelers, may enter the Sweepstakes while at the Charity Shopping Event by posting an image from the evening on Twitter or Instagram, using the hashtag #FOREVERMARKGIVESBACK and tagging the Jeweler where the entrant attended the Charity Shopping Event at the tag shown in the chart above. All posts/entries must be made by 9:00 PM ET on October 19, 2016. Limit one (1) post/entry per person in the Sweepstakes. Should more than one (1) post/entry per person be received, such as by using multiple accounts, Sponsor may void all such entries. By posting to submit an entry, each entrant represents and warrants that he/she has read and accepted these Official Rules and agrees that Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
3) Selection of Winner: A random drawing will be held on Friday, October 21, 2016, at 3:00 PM ET from all eligible entries received as set forth in Section 2. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received from the Charity Shopping Event at all four Jewelers' locations. Entrants need not be present at time of drawing to win.
4) Prize: One (1) Prize will be awarded: a $2,500 gift certificate towards your next Forevermark® jewelry purchase at the Jeweler where you attended the Charity Shopping Event. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Prize: $2,500.Gift certificate expires October 21, 2017. Prize may not be combined with anyother sales or promotions. Prize may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash. Prize ARV will be taxable income as a gift to winner. All federal, state and local taxes are winner’s responsibility.
5) Winner Notification: Potential winner will be notified by direct message using the social media channel of their post/entry, within twenty-four (24) hours of drawing. Potential winner must answer or respond within twenty-four (24) hours of notification. Potential winner is subject to verification of eligibility. Potential winner may be required to sign and return with notarization an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Publicity Release, including Social Security Number or Taxpayer Identification Number for tax reporting, within fourteen (14) days of notification, or the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate potential winner selected. In the event a potential winner is deemed ineligible or unable to accept the Prize for any reason, a new potential winner will be selected following the procedures outlined above. The Prize will be awarded.
6) Prize Delivery: Upon confirmation, winner must pick up the Prize at the Jeweler where Winner attended the Charity Shopping Event during its regular business hours. Winner must present government-issued identification, such as a driver's license or passport, to confirm identity. For regular business hours of the Jewelers, see website of Jeweler as shown on above chart. Prize will be available for pick-up at the Jeweler where Winner attended the Charity Shopping Event within thirty (30) days following winner confirmation.
8) Release: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that Sponsor, the Jewelers, Twitter and Instagram, and their affiliatesand their officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, “Sponsor Entities”) have no liability or responsibility and are hereby released from any liability or responsibility for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind resulting from the Charity Shopping Event, Sweepstakes, Prize, posting of photographs or use of the Likeness, including claims unknown when this release is entered; and further agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor Entities from any claims, liability, damage, loss, injury or death to persons or property caused or claimed to be caused, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by participation in the Charity Shopping Event or Sweepstakes; posting of photographs; acceptance, possession or use of the Prize (or any activity related thereto); or use or publication of the Likeness.
9) Administration: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, incomplete, illegible or misdirected entries. If Sponsor believes, in its sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual tampering with the Sweepstakes or that technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to void the entries at issue and/or terminate or modify the Sweepstakes and/or conduct a random drawing to award the Prize using all eligible entries received as of the termination date. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply, and all terms and conditions of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
10) Disputes: The Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Connecticut, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The sole and exclusive forum and venue for any dispute shall be in Fairfield County, Connecticut. By entering, entrants agree that: i) under no circumstance may entrant obtain an award for, and entrant hereby waives all right to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; ii) all causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and iii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event will entrant be entitled to receive attorney’s fees or other legal costs.
11) Entire Agreement: These Official Rules and the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Publicity Release serve as an agreement with Sponsor and reflect the entire understanding between entrants/winner and Sponsor concerning the Sweepstakes and the subject matter hereof. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision, which will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term will not constitute a waiver of that term or any other term. No modification or waiver of the terms shall be effective unless made in a writing signed by all parties.
12) Winner's List: For a winner's list or copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope with your request to Forevermark US, Inc., 300 First Stamford Place, Stamford, CT 06902. The winner's list also will be posted on the Sponsor’s website at https://www.forevermark.com/en-us/night-out-event/. Winner's list will be available by, on or about November 23, 2016.
13) Sponsor Name and Address. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Forevermark US, Inc., 300 First Stamford Place, Stamford, CT 06902. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or Instagram.