Janelle Monáe, Hailee Steinfeld, Brie Larson, and Sophie Turner Sparkle in Forevermark Diamonds at the 74th Annual Golden Globe Awards
Forevermark diamonds lit up the red carpet at the 74th Annual Golden Globe Awards on Janelle Monáe, Hailee Steinfeld, Brie Larson, and Sophie Turner.
Striking diamond statement pieces in the form of unique earrings, bold necklaces and piled-on rings were top choices for Hollywood's leading ladies. Janelle Monáe, actress in Golden Globe nominated films Moonlight and Hidden Figures looked radiant on her first Golden Globe red carpet wearing unique diamond ear cuffs. The actress and singer showed that more is more when it comes to diamonds with multiple rings layered on both hands.
Who: Janelle Monáe, Moonlight and Hidden Figures Actress
- Forevermark Diamond Cuff Earrings set in 18k White Gold 6.91 ctw
- Forevermark by Imagine Bridal Five Stone Diamond Halo Band set in White Gold 1.25ctw
- Forevermark by Imagine Bridal Split Prong Eternity Band set in White Gold
- Forevermark by Rahaminov Cushion Bypass Ring set in Platinum 1.80 ctw
- Forevermark Diamond and Pave Oval Ring set in 18k White Gold 2.64 ctw
- Forevermark Three Stone Diamond Bangle set in 18k White Gold 2.46 ctw
- Forevermark Diamond Bangles set in 18k White Gold 5.8 ctw
Best Actress in a Comedy nominee Hailee Steinfeld also donned the multiple diamond ring look with seven total rings, as well as a sparkly diamond statement necklace topping her ethereal lavender gown.
Who: Hailee Steinfeld, Best Actress in a Comedy Nominee, The Edge of Seventeen
- Forevermark Diamond Choker set in 18k White Gold 18.08 ctw
- Forevermark by H.J. Namdar Center of My Universe® Flowering Ring set in 18K White Gold, 1.33 ctw
- Forevermark by H.J. Namdar Center of my Universe® 3 Stone Cluster Ring
- Forevermark by Rahaminov Cushion Eternity Band set in Platinum 6.18 ctw
- Forevermark by Imagine Bridal Two-Stone Ring set in White Gold .73 ctw
- Forevermark by Memoire Single Prong Eternity Band set in 18K White Gold, 2.50ctw
- Forevermark by Memoire Odessa 5-Stone Diamond Band set in 18K White Gold, 1.0ctw
- Forevermark by Memoire Odessa 9-Stone Diamond Band set in Platinum, 1.50ctw
A red carpet staple, classic stud earrings, were seen on Game of Thrones actress Sophie Turner and 2016 Golden Globe winner Brie Larson who each wore fancy shaped diamonds from the Forevermark Black Label Collection.
Who: Brie Larson, 2016 Best Actress Golden Globe Winner
- Forevermark Black Label Cushion Diamond Ring set in Platinum 4.05 ctw
- Forevermark Black Label Cushion Diamond Stud Earrings set in Platinum 4.08 ctw
- Forevermark Five Stone Diamond Band set in 18k White Gold
Who: Sophie Turner, Game of Thrones Actress
- Forevermark by Jade Trau Rae Pendant set in 18k White Gold
- Forevermark Black Label Square Diamond Stud Earrings set in 18k White Gold, 4.45ctw
- Forevermark by Premier Gem Diamond ring with Pear Exceptional Diamond set in Platinum, 8.33ctw
Who: Giuliana Rancic, E! Host
- Forevermark Fancy Yellow Radiant Double Drop Diamond Earrings set in Platinum and 18k Yellow Gold 13.00 ctw
- Forevermark Ring with Fancy Yellow Radiant Exceptional Diamond set Platinum and 18k Yellow Gold 10.56 ctw
From the world’s biggest stages to intimate exhibitions and exclusives, see what is in from season to season.