Sandra Oh and Gemma Chan shine in Forevermark Diamonds at the 76th Annual Golden Globe Awards
Forevermark diamonds lit up the red carpet at the 76th Annual Golden Globe Awards in Los Angeles on actors Sandra Oh and Gemma Chan.
Sandra Oh, Host and Best Actress in a TV Series Winner, Killing Eve
The host of the evening and Golden Globe winner, Sandra Oh dazzled in Forevermark diamonds in three show-stopping looks. In her first look, channeling old Hollywood glamour on the red carpet, Oh donned an elegant white gown, statement Forevermark diamond earrings and a stack of diamond line bracelets.
Elizabeth Saltzman, Oh’s stylist, shared inspiration behind her look, “Working with strong, powerful, super talented women like Sandra Oh is not only lucky, but exciting– especially in this year where we have so much choice. Choosing the right designers and the right jewels to compliment Sandra’s amazing personality was a joy. Forevermark diamonds were not only perfect but felt perfect for the message: Sandra Oh is a rare, beautiful, smart, talented person.”
Red carpet look
- Forevermark Wing Diamond Earrings set in 18K White Gold 10.18 ctw
- Forevermark by Martin Flyer Three Row Diamond Bracelet set in Platinum 18.38 ctw
- Forevermark by Natalie K Three Row Diamond Bracelet 10.27 ctw
- Forevermark by Natalie K Diamond Bangle 1.44 ctw
- Forevermark by Maria Canale Deco Diamond Bangle 3.16 ctw
- Forevermark Diamond Bracelet set in 18k White Gold 3.20 ctw
- Forevermark Stackable Diamond Bangle set in 18k White Gold 5.29 ctw
- Forevermark Stackable Diamond Bangle set in 18k White Gold 6.20 ctw
Opening monologue look
For her second look of the night, Oh changed into a bold red gown and shoulder skimming diamond drop earrings.
- Forevermark Long Drop Diamond Earrings set in 18K White Gold 18.61 ctw
- Forevermark Exceptional Diamond by Premier Gem 15.05 ct Cushion Diamond Solitaire Ring set in Platinum 16.05 ctw
- Forevermark by Rahaminov Oval Diamond Ring set in Platinum 5.15 ctw
Finally, Oh accepted her Golden Globe for Best Actress in a TV series for her role in Killing Eve, wearing a stunning white gown with embellished gold sleeves, serpent-inspired Forevermark diamond earrings and fancy yellow Forevermark Exceptional Diamond rings.
- Forevermark Nature’s Beauty Diamond Earrings set in 18K White Gold 15.45 ctw
- Forevermark Exceptional Diamond by Premier Gem 10.90 ct Fancy Yellow Cushion Diamond Ring set in Platinum
- Forevermark Exceptional Diamond by Premier Gem 7.24 ct Fancy Yellow Cushion Diamond Ring set in Platinum
Choosing the right jewels to compliment Sandra’s amazing personality was a joy. Forevermark diamonds were not only perfect but felt perfect for the message: Sandra Oh is a rare, beautiful, smart, talented person.
Gemma Chan, Actor, Crazy Rich Asians
Gemma Chan, actor in Golden Globe nominated Crazy Rich Asians looked radiant on the red carpet dressed in a pair of asymmetric chandelier diamond earrings and stackable diamond rings to compliment her dramatic deep blue gown.
Chan’s stylist Rebecca Corbin-Murray said of her diamond look, “Committed to social responsibility, empowerment of women and conservation – we were drawn to the breathtaking pieces from Forevermark for their beauty and unusual asymmetric design but it’s important to me/us to work with brands which are trying to have a positive impact on the planet.”
- Forevermark Wonderlight Diamond Earrings set in 18k White Gold 8.52 ctw
- Forevermark Exceptional Diamond11.03 ct Cushion Diamond Ring set in Platinum
- Forevermark by Natalie K Diamond Eternity Band 3.24 ctw
- Forevermark by Mémoire Odessa Diamond Eternity Band set in Platinum 4.00 ctw
- Forevermark Eternity Band set in 18k White Gold 2.97 ctw
Sandra Oh (red carpet): Steve Granitz/WireImage
Sandra Oh (monologue): Paul Drinkwater/Getty Images
Sandra Oh (acceptance): Paul Drinkwater/Getty Images
Gemma Chan (front): Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
Gemma Chan (back): Jon Kopaloff/Getty Images
Discover more Forevermark Diamond on the Red Carpet
Iconic Diamond Jewellery Designs from the Red CarpetRed Carpet
Relive Forevermark’s most iconic jewellery designs on the red carpet, from Nicole Kidman’s 1,400 carats sautoir to Olivia Munn’s statement spiral diamond cuff.Read More
Mandy Moore and Viola Davis scintillate in Forevermark diamonds at the 71st Annual Emmy AwardsRed Carpet
Forevermark diamonds lit up the red carpet and took centre stage at the 71st Annual Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles on actors Mandy Moore and Viola Davis.Read More
Forevermark diamonds took the stage along with inspirational women at the 91st Academy AwardsRed Carpet
On one of the most anticipated award ceremonies of the year, Forevermark diamonds shone proudly on the red carpet at the 91st Annual Academy AwardsRead More
Emily Blunt illuminates in Forevermark Diamonds at the 25th Annual Screen Actors Guild AwardsRed Carpet
Forevermark diamonds lit up the silver carpet at the 25th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles on actor and double SAG award nominee Emily Blunt.Read More
Yvonne Strahovski, Kristen Bell, and Yara Shahidi Sparkle in Forevermark Diamonds at the 70th Annual Emmy AwardsRed Carpet
Icons celebrate Emmys night bejeweled in Forevermark diamondsRead More
Rosario Dawson takes centre stage in Forevermark diamonds at the 2018 CFDA Fashion AwardsRed Carpet
Rosario Dawson exuded elegance in Forevermark diamonds on the red carpet at the 2018 CFDA Fashion Awards at the Brooklyn Museum in New York.Read More
Ma Su shines in Forevermark diamonds at the 71st Cannes Film FestivalRed Carpet
The annual Cannes Film Festival sees leading talents from film, fashion and celebrity come together to celebrate cinema globally.Read More
We are believers in Forever. Through the twists and turns, the ups and downs, everyone goes on a different journey towards true love. Every step you take now, is a step towards your Forever.