Forevermark diamonds shine proudly with inspirational women at the 90th Academy Awards 2018
On a night in Los Angeles where women literally stood together in solidarity, Forevermark diamonds sparkled on some of Hollywood's leading women at the 90th Annual Academy Awards. Winner of Best Supporting Actress Allison Janney, Nominee for Best Supporting Actress and Best Original Song, Mary J. Blige, and Actor and presenter Gina Rodriguez chose Forevermark diamond jewellery for their moment in the spotlight.
Allison Janney astonished in a collection of Forevermark diamond jewellery
Allison Janney took home the Oscar for Best Supporting Actress for her role in I, Tonya wearing 128 carats of sparkling Forevermark diamonds. This award season, Janney had already won the BAFTA, SAG Award, Golden Globe, and Critic's Choice Award, and previously, she had won seven Emmys and Screen Actors Guild Awards, and received two Tony Award nominations throughout her illustrious career.
This was her first Oscar nomination and she accepted the award channeling timeless Hollywood glamour in a classic diamond Riviera necklace, stud earrings, stacked diamond line bracelets and an 18 carat Forevermark Exceptional Diamond cocktail ring which complemented her dramatic red gown.
- Forevermark by Rahaminov Diamond Riviera Necklace set in Platinum 55.26 ctw
- Forevermark Exceptional Diamond Asscher Ring with Side Baguettes set in Platinum 18.10 ctw
- Forevermark by Rahaminov Diamond Line Bracelet set in Platinum 27.02 ctw
- Forevermark by Rahaminov Diamond Line Bracelet set in 18k White Gold 10.12 ctw
- Forevermark by Rahaminov Diamond Line Bracelet set in 18K White Gold 6.80 ctw
- Forevermark by Premier Gem Round Brilliant Diamond Studs set in Platinum 11.13 ctw
Being at the Academy Awards in stunning Forevermark Diamonds makes me feel incredibly special. I also feel good knowing that they help to support women's health and education programs in their diamond producing communities.
Mary J. Blige shines twice as bright
Mary J. Blige made Academy Award history as the first person ever to receive double nominations for Best Original Song and Best Supporting Actress for Mudbound. The undisputed Queen of Hip Hop Soul marked her arrival as a movie star on the Oscars red carpet wearing oversized statement diamond earrings and two diamond cocktail rings paired with her white gown. She then changed ensembles for her moving performance of "Mighty River" wearing another pair of ornate Forevermark diamond statement earrings and ring.
- Forevermark by Anmol Large Drop Earrings set in White Gold 12.28 ctw
- Forevermark Diamond and Pave Marquise Shaped Ring set in 18k Oxidized Gold 3.90 ctw
- Forevermark Exceptional Diamond Cushion Halo Ring with Split Shank Band set in Platinum 6.93 ctw
- Forevermark by Narayan Drop Earrings set in White and Rose Gold 16.35 ctw
- Forevermark Deco Diamond Ring set in 18k White Gold 3.36 ctw
Gina Rodriguez stands out in Forevermark diamonds
Academy Award presenter Gina Rodriguez also dazzled on stage in a pair of oversized starburst diamond stud earrings and stackable rings.
- Forevermark by Rahaminov Starburst Earrings set in 18k White Gold 6.42 ctw
- Forevermark by Natalie K Stackable Diamond Eternity Bands set in 18k Rose Gold
- Forevermark by Imagine Bridal Stackable Eternity Band set in 18k White Gold
- Forevermark by Imagine Bridal Stackable Eternity Band set in 18k White Gold
Diamonds are always a classic choice, but Forevermark diamonds seem to have an extra sparkle that stands out on the red carpet, just like Gina does.
Actor Lupita Nyong’o
- Forevermark Cascading Light Earrings set in 18k White Gold 11.28 ctw
- Forevermark by Rahaminov Pear Solitaire Ring set in Platinum 10.39 ctw
- Forevermark by Zameer Kassam Exceptional Diamond Halo Ring 10.03 ctw
Actor Olivia Wilde
- Forevermark by Manek Gems Diamond Cuff Bracelet set in White and Rose Gold 8.01 ctw
- Forevermark by Narayan Diamond Bangle Bracelet set in Rose Gold 4.68 ctw
- Forevermark by Devotion Round Brilliant Diamond Studs 4.08 ctw
Actor Allison Williams of Best Picture Nominee Get Out
- Forevermark Circle Diamond Earrings set in 18k White Gold 5.20 ctw
- Forevermark by Rahaminov Stackable Cushion Diamond Eternity Band set in Platinum 9.35 ctw
- Forevermark by Natalie K Stackable Round Diamond Eternity Band set in 18k White Gold 5.58 ctw
Actor Emma Roberts
- Forevermark Exceptional Diamond Fancy Yellow Oval Diamond Earrings with Oval White Diamonds set in 18k Yellow and White Gold 22.53 ctw
Model Hailey Baldwin
- Forevermark The Center of My Universe® Diamond Stud Earrings set in 18k White Gold, 4.52 ctw
- Forevermark by Rahaminov Oval Flower Ring set in 18k White Gold 4.53 ctw
Celebrity images courtesy of Getty
Guide to stacking diamond jewellery
Discover how to layer your much-loved jewellery pieces in multiple ways to create unique looks according to mood, occasion and personal style.
Discover more Forevermark diamonds on the Red Carpet
Rosario Dawson takes centre stage in Forevermark diamonds at the 2018 CFDA Fashion AwardsRed Carpet
Rosario Dawson exuded elegance in Forevermark diamonds on the red carpet at the 2018 CFDA Fashion Awards at the Brooklyn Museum in New York.Read More
Ma Su shines in Forevermark diamonds at the 71st Cannes Film FestivalRed Carpet
The annual Cannes Film Festival sees leading talents from film, fashion and celebrity come together to celebrate cinema globally.Read More
Letitia Wright Sparkles in Forevermark Diamonds at the 2018 Met GalaRed Carpet
Actor Letitia Wright lit up the red carpet in Forevermark Diamonds at the 2018 Met Gala.Read More
Kate Hudson, Chrissy Metz, and Giuliana Rancic shine bright in Forevermark Diamonds at the 24th Annual Screen Actors Guild AwardsRed Carpet
Forevermark diamonds adorned Kate Hudson, Chrissy Metz and Giuliana Rancic on the red carpet at the 24th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards.Read More
Angelina Jolie, Elisabeth Moss, Shailene Woodley, Allison Williams and Alexis Bledel Sparkle in Forevermark Diamonds at the 75th Annual Golden Globe AwardsRed Carpet
Forevermark diamonds lit up the red carpet at the 75th Annual Golden Globe Awards on Angelina Jolie, Elisabeth Moss, Shailene Woodley, Allison Williams and Alexis Bledel.Read More
Elisabeth Moss, Jessica Biel, Alexis Bledel, Anna Chlumsky and Julianne Hough, shine bright in Forevermark Diamonds at the 69th Annual Emmy AwardsRed Carpet
Forevermark diamonds lit up the red carpet at the 69th Annual Emmy Awards on actresses Elisabeth Moss, who took home the Emmy for Best Actress in a Drama.Read More
Kirsten Dunst, Laura Mulleavy and Kate Mulleavy at the Woodshock premiere in Forevermark DiamondsRed Carpet
Actress, Kirsten Dunst and fashion designer sisters, Laura and Kate Mulleavy sparkled on the red carpet in Forevermark Diamonds at the LA premiere of the movie Woodshock.Read More
Emma Watson sparkles in Forevermark diamonds at the 2017 MTV Movie and TV AwardsRed Carpet
Actress Emma Watson looked edgy and glamorous pairing her asymmetrical party dress with a statement Forevermark diamond earring.Read More
Karlie Kloss and Zendaya sparkle in Forevermark diamonds at the 2017 Met GalaRed Carpet
Zendaya and Karlie Kloss lit up the red carpet in Forevermark Diamonds at the 2017 Met Gala held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.Read More
Forevermark diamonds take the stage at the 89th Academy Awards 2017Red Carpet
This year the spotlight shone on Halle Berry, Janelle Monáe and Octavia Spencer who dazzled all in stunning Forevermark diamond jewellery.Read More
Forevermark diamonds take the stage at the Oscars 2016Red Carpet
Forevermark diamonds adorned many of Hollywood’s leading ladies at the 88th Annual Academy Awards and after-parties.Read More
Forevermark dazzles at the 74th Golden Globe awards and SAGs 2017Red Carpet
Hollywood’s leading ladies shine bright on the red carpet, with statement earrings and stackable rings adorned with Forevermark diamonds.Read More
Forevermark diamonds grace the red carpet at the 68th Emmys 2016Red Carpet
Tatiana Maslany, Claire Danes and Sophie Turner light up the red carpet in dazzling Forevermark diamond jewellery.Read More
We are believers in Forever. Through the twists and turns, the ups and downs, everyone goes on a different journey towards true love. Every step you take now, is a step towards your Forever.