FOREVERMARK® BOUTIQUE HOLIDAY SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
Sponsored by Forevermark US, Inc.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. AND CALIFORNIA, AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD. YOU MUST VISIT THE FOREVERMARK BOUTIQUE IN WALNUT CREEK, CALIFORNIA, TO ENTER.
1) Eligibility: FOREVERMARK® Boutique Holiday Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to natural persons who (i) are legal residents of the U.S. and California, 18 years of age or older at the time of entry; and (ii) visit the Forevermark Boutique at 1191 Broadway Plaza, Walnut Creek, CA 94596 (“Boutique”) during the Entry Period and scan a QR Code in the Boutique on their personal mobile device. Employees of Sponsor or Boutique and their immediate family members (including mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son or spouse), regardless of where they live; or persons who reside in the same household, whether related or not, are not eligible.
2) Entry Period: The Entry Period shall open on December 1, 2020 at 12:00 am Pacific Time (“PT”) and close on December 31, 2020 at 11:59 pm PT (the “Entry Period”). Store hours of the Boutique are available at https://www.forevermark.com/en-us/all-store-page/forevermark-boutique/.
3) How to Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Individuals who meet the eligibility requirements and have read and accepted these Official Rules, may visit the Boutique during the Entry Period and scan the QR Code on their personal mobile device. Upon scanning, the Facebook page for the Boutique will display on the entrant’s personal mobile device. The entrant must “like” the Boutique and then send a direct message (DM) to Sponsor providing their name and email address, stating they have read and agree to these Official Rules, and requesting an entry in the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per person. Should more than one (1) entry per person be received, such as by using multiple names/accounts, Sponsor may void all such entries. By submitting an entry, each entrant represents and warrants that he/she has read and accepted these Official Rules and agrees that Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
4) Selection of Winner: A random drawing will be held on or about January 4, 2021 from all eligible entries received as of the close of the Entry Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Entrants need not be present at time of drawing to win.
5) Prize: One (1) Prize will be awarded: one (1) Forevermark Tribute Pendant with a .30 ct. diamond. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Prize: $1,795. Prize may not be combined with anyother sales or promotions. Prize may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash. Prize ARV will be taxable income as a gift to winner. All federal, state and local taxes are winner’s responsibility.
6) Winner Notification and Confirmation: Potential winner will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the drawing. Potential winner must respond confirming receipt within two (2) business days of notification. Potential winner is subject to verification of eligibility, must provide a postal address for mailing of the prize (which must not be a post office box) and may be required to sign and return with notarization an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Publicity Release, including an IRS Form W-2 with Social Security Number or Taxpayer Identification Number for tax reporting, within fourteen (14) days of notification, or the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate potential winner selected. In the event a potential winner is deemed ineligible or unable to accept the Prize for any reason, a new potential winner will be selected following the procedures outlined above. The Prize will be awarded.
7) Prize Delivery: Upon confirmation, Prize will be sent to winner’s postal address (which must not be a post office box) via Registered United States Mail or FedEx, signature required. Winner should notify Sponsor promptly at email@example.com of any change in postal address that may impact prize delivery.
9) Release: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that Sponsor, the Boutique, Facebook, and their affiliatesand their officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns (together, “Sponsor Entities”) have no liability or responsibility and are hereby released from any liability or responsibility for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind resulting from visiting the Boutique, participating in the Sweepstakes, acceptance, possession or use of the Prize, posting of photographs or other use of the Likeness, or any activity related to any of the foregoing (together, the “Activities”), including without limitation claims unknown when this release is entered; and further agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor Entities from any claims, liability, damage, loss, injury or death to persons or property caused or claimed to be caused, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by any of the Activities.
10) Administration: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, incomplete, illegible or misdirected entries. If Sponsor believes, in its sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual tampering with the Sweepstakes or that technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to void the entries at issue and/or terminate or modify the Sweepstakes and/or conduct a random drawing to award the Prize using all eligible entries received as of the termination date. All federal, state and local laws and regulations, and all terms and conditions of Facebook, apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
11) Disputes: The Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Connecticut, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The sole and exclusive forum and venue for any dispute shall be in Fairfield County, Connecticut. By entering, entrants agree that: i) under no circumstance may entrant obtain an award for, and entrant hereby waives all right to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; ii) all causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and iii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event will entrant be entitled to receive attorney’s fees or other legal costs.
12) Entire Agreement: These Official Rules and the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Publicity Release serve as an agreement with Sponsor and reflect the entire understanding between entrants/winner and Sponsor concerning the Sweepstakes and the subject matter hereof. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision, which will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term will not constitute a waiver of that term or any other term. No modification or waiver of the terms shall be effective unless made in a writing signed by all parties.
13) Winner's List: For a winner's list or copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope with your request to Forevermark US, Inc., 300 First Stamford Place, Stamford, CT 06902, Attention: FOREVERMARK® Boutique Holiday Sweepstakes. Winner's list will be available by, on or about February 20, 2021.
14) Sponsor Name and Address. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Forevermark US, Inc., 300 First Stamford Place, Stamford, CT 06902. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.